A helpful checklist to ensure you rock your next office move.
One of the biggest risks to your business is disrupting your employees.
Ensuring that your office move does not stop the wheels moving, is one of the most important things a well organized officer manager can do.
Follow this checklist to reduce office transition downtime, prevent unwelcome surprises, and get back to the routine of business sooner.
Inside you will find:
- Practical tips and tricks
- A helpful calendar of key events to plan for
- A task list for the old office
- A task list for the new office
- A complete office movers checklist